Your Career at DealsInsight
Calling all Closers, Problem solvers, Creative thinkers, Marketers, Opportunity creators and New business builders!
At DealsInsight you can put your talents to use where opportunities are limitless and you will make a difference every day in your life and our customers’ lives.
Are you an experienced professional?
Are you a recent graduate?
Are you a woman who took a break from your career?
We will accelerate your career journey.
Here at DealsInsight, everyone goes the extra mile, not because we ask them to but because they are filled with an insatiable desire to grow and help our customers grow!
We are always looking for never say never attitude, passionate, energetic and creative minds from diverse backgrounds and cultures. If you are looking for an environment where you’re pushed and encouraged to contribute critically and creatively for the growth of the company and our customers, then you are in the right place!
Working with DealsInsight will be a challenging and rewarding next step in your career.
Meet Our Awesome People
It feels so special to work for Dealsinsight.
There are a couple of things that I really like about Dealsinsight.
– The Opportunity to work with exciting companies from different verticals which employ different technologies.
– Friendly team members who always felt like a family member.
– Flexible Work Environment.
– Cool CEO Ms.Priya George who is very approachable and the one who gives full freedom to try new things.
Vinodh C - Sales & Business Development Manager
A great place to start with. Defining remote work with flexible working hours and more importantly work never felt like work.
One of the coolest CEO I have ever worked with, who has always been a great source of inspiration.
Anurag Kalita - Digital Marketing Manager
A great place to learn exponentially and a dynamic mentor is our Founder, Priya George – DealsInsight is one place that has offered me incredible scope to attempt new ideas and thought processes that can make clients happy.
Lavanya Palani - Key Account Growth Manager
“If Opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door” is how Dealsinsight works.
I started out as a Business Development Intern, which paved the way to learn and experience different perception in the business to achieve the best results for the customers we represent.
At Dealsinsight, each person is given a chance to grow and expand their potential which dares us to dream big. Above all, you know you’re successful if you get an amazing mentor and so we all are blessed to have Priya, Founder of Dealsinsight, whose energy and drive always inspire us to achieve more. Thus, here’s to continuing my career at this wonderful company.
Akshaya S - Key Account Growth Manager
Full-Time Blogger/Content Writer
- Blogger needs to come up with 8-10 B2B SALES related blogs on a monthly basis. We don’t need marketing blogs.
- Blogs should be error free and plagiarism free.
- Blogger should have knowledge about terms – B2B sales, B2B selling, B2B cold-calling, B2B lead generation, how to use CTA etc.
- Blogger should know how to use keywords in the blog.
- Blogs should be well researched, in-depth and keyword optimized.
- Should create blogs that are SEO friendly.
- Should know how to use mixed content in the blog such as images, videos, memes, quotes etc.
- Should strictly follow deadlines.
- Should report to the Digital Marketing Head on a daily basis.
Client Account Growth Manager
We are hunting for an extraordinary ‘Key Account Growth Manager’ who will responsible for maintaining relationships with clients and driving sales through innovative channels and ideas. He/She needs to be a go-getter with a strong CAN DO attitude. The role is based in Chennai.
- Source new sales opportunities by understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Achieve monthly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects.
- Team with partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects when required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an account management role
- Proven relationship building capability with C-Level Executives
- Proven inside sales, sales and business development experience
- Strong phone presence, excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to articulate thoughts and ask the right questions
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- MBA and/or a Technical sales background will be an advantage.
- Experience in data research and consulting or marketing/strategy will be an advantage
- The candidate MUST be based in Chennai and be able to join immediately.
Client Digital Marketing Manager
Job Description :
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our clients’ marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Collaborate with client’s designers to improve the user experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Sales and creating Digital Marketing proposals will be an advantage
- MBA or a degree in the relevant field will be an advantage
- Candidate must be based in Chennai